Tuesday, July 12, 2011 | 12pm (ET)
Webinar Duration: 90 minutes
Introductory Session Description:
Did you know that everyone has inherent “Risk Factors”, or ineffective coping strategies, that can impede performance success or damage relationships? The fact is that Risk Factors are part of your inherent behavior tendencies and responses. Risk Factors are likely to show more when you are stressed, facing conflict, adversity, or once the honeymoon is over on the job.
This webinar is an introduction to the eleven inherent Risk Factors that can undermine performance and throw, even the most promising career, off track.
The CDR Risk Factors include
- False Advocate
- Rule breaker
What you’ll learn:
- How to spot Risk Factors in yourself and others
- The ways Risk Factors impact you and others
- How Risk Factors can derail performance
- Quiz – making sure you can identify all eleven risk factors
- Ways to mitigate or neutralize your own Risk Factors
Contact us directly for enrollment information.