CDR Assessment Group and CDR-U, LLC (“us”, “we”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy and personal rights of our users. To assist users in understanding how we treat information collected by www.cdr-u.com or www.cdrassessmentgroup.com (collectively, “the Site”), or in the course of our providing the CDR-U Coach service (the “Service”) to you, this policy states (1) how we collect, use, maintain, protect and disclose user information, and (2) the nature and types of information collected and stored by us.
- Usage Data: We reserve the right to collect information based on your use of the Site that is collected automatically by the Site (or third-party services employed by us), which may include: IP addresses and/or domain names of computers utilized to access the Site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, the time and method of requests submitted to the Site’s server, the size of files received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer, the country of origin, browser features and operating system of the user, other parameters about an accessing device’s operating system and/or IT environment, time spent on each page within the Site, sequence of pages accessed from the Site, marketing and conversion data and statistics, analytics data, reports, reviews and surveys. Usage Data is essentially anonymous but could be used indirectly to identify a person.
- Information Collection: We collect information, potentially including Personal Data, from you in two ways:
- Voluntarily-Given Information: Information you provide to us when you register, complete surveys or contact us with questions or for support.
- Automatically-Collected Data: The programs and applications hosted and employed by us collect data about your usage or directly input by you in the usage of those programs.
- Use of Data: We use the data collected from you for the following purposes: (1) to provide and maintain the Service you have requested; (2) to notify you about changes to the Service; (3) to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so; (4) to provide customer care and support; (5) to provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service; (6) to monitor the usage of the Service; (7) to detect, prevent and address technical issues; (8) to process payments; and (9) for scientific research to which only demographics, not names or addresses, is linked.We will not sell or otherwise provide your Personal Data to third parties. We reserve the right to provide Usage Data to third parties for the purposes of traffic analysis or similar design and development use for our benefit and to improve the quality and type of service we provide to users.
- Transfer of Data: Any Personal Data which we may collect on this site will be stored and processed in our servers located only in the United States. By using this Site, if you reside outside the United States, you consent to the transfer of Personal Information outside your country of residence to the United States.
- Third Party Service Providers: We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in monitoring and/or analyzing the usage of our Site and Service. These third parties may be given access to your Personal Data to perform the tasks for which we have contracted with them, but they will be obligated not to disclose the information or to use it for any purpose other than the provision of services to us.In particular but without limiting our right to use other third-party providers, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. You can opt out of providing information to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. For more information, including about Google’s own privacy practices, please visit their Privacy & Terms page at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
- Modification of Data: Upon request, we will permit you to request changes or updates to your Personal Data for legitimate purposes. We require identification prior to approving such requests. We reserve the right to decline any requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require unreasonable time or effort of our technical or administrative personnel, or undermine the privacy rights of others. We reserve the right to permit you to access your Personal Data in any account you establish with the Site for purposes of making your own changes or updates, and in such case, instructions for making such changes or updates will be provided where necessary.
- Permitted Disclosures of Data: You agree that we are permitted to disclose Personal Data or Usage Data if: (1) we must do so to comply with a law, a court order, or other legitimate demand of an appropriate governmental authority; (2) to protect and defend our rights or property or against legal liability; (3) to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; or (4) to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the general public.
- Children’s Privacy: Our Service does not address anyone under the age of eighteen or otherwise considered a minor by the jurisdiction in which they reside.We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from minors. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided Personal Data to us, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from a minor without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- California Privacy Rights: Under California Law SB 27, California residents have the right to receive, once a year, information about third parties with whom we have shared information about you or your family for their marketing purposes during the previous calendar year, and a description of the categories of personal information shared. To make such a request, please send an email to the email address provided in our contact information below and include the phrase “California Privacy Request” in the subject line, the domain name of the website you are inquiring about, along with your name, address and email address. We will respond to you within thirty days of receiving such a request.
- Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation: We may use your Personal Data because: (1) we need to do so to perform a contract (the provision of Services) with you; (2) you have given us permission to do so; (3) processing the data is in our legitimate interest and is not overridden by your rights; (4) we need to do so to process payment; (5) we may be required to in order to comply with the law.If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local Data Protection Authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).