17 Oct CDR 3-D Assessment Suite: Going beyond the 360⁰ Leader Scan
For those of you who have been looking for the “get rich quick” scheme of becoming a successful leader, I’m afraid you will never find the answer. But, there are ways out there to determine your performance characteristics and leadership skills. For most people, the 360⁰ Leader Scan is a great way to understand how ones performance, behaviors, and communication affect others. This approach is used by nearly every Leadership and Executive coaching company out there.
CDR Assessment Group has developed a program that looks more in-depth and determines the WHY factor that the 360⁰ does not explain. The CDR 3-Dimensional Assessment Suite is a revolutionary approach that provides unique insight into a leader’s key strengths and development needs by looking at a character assessment, risk factors & derailers, and drivers & rewards.
The reasons why the CDR 3-D Suite is more desirable?
- Clients report shaving 1.5 to 2 years off of the talent development cycle time
- No other tool comes close to specifically identifying individual strengths, risks, and motivations
- Results are straight forward, accurate, and hard hitting with no sugar coating
- Results measure bottom line benefits, and
- There is no reason to EVER re-test because results can be used for multiple consulting applications
Although we do not claim to have the answer to becoming the PERFECT leader, our 3-Dimensional approach is as close as anything comes to predicting future performance.
For more information on the CDR 3-Dimensional Assessment Suite or 360⁰ Leader Scan visit our website at https://www.cdrassessmentgroup.com//